About Me

The most interesting life in the world. Moody’s life

1. I’ve traveled around the world. I went to places like London, Paris, Rio, Vienna, Prague, Ireland, and many more places around the globe!

1. Both of my parents were born and raised in Syria. My mom was best friends with my dad’s little sister. We used to go there every summer, until the war got big.

1. I love all kinds of foods. When my mom makes something no one likes, I’ll probably be the only one eating it. Once in a steakhouse in Rio they had fried squid and it might be the greatest thing I’ve ever eaten.

1. I love editing videos to make them look nicer and I love photo shopping pictures. When I’m bored I’ll probably go to my computer at home and make a sports edit.

1. I’m a huge Chicago sports fan. I love the Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears, and Cubs. The only Chicago team I don’t like are the White Sox (sorry Mr. Waddle)

1. I also love the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Oklahoma Sooners.

1. I love to write stories; I love writing Science Fiction and Sports stories.

1. I’m a big superhero guy. I love Batman, the Flash, Captain America, and Spiderman. I’ve seen about every modern superhero movie out, and I love the TV show the Flash and DC Legends of Tomorrow.

1. I love the soccer teams Manchester City and Real Madrid. My favorite players are Kevin De Bruyne, Sergio Aguero, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Gareth Bale. My favorite International teams are U.S.A, Wales, and Argentina.

1. I love football, whether it’s the NFL or college football. I like the Bears and Bengals. My favorite college teams are Oklahoma and Notre Dame. Although I like Louisville, it’s my favorite because it is Muhammad Ali’s hometown. Although if I tried to play on a football team I’d be crushed and become the water boy.

1. I also love basketball. The NBA or college. In April I went to Houston for the NCAA college basketball title! My dad got my brother and me tickets as a surprise and the final was the greatest game ever! Although Oklahoma got knocked out it was still amazing! I love the bulls, Thunder, and Timberwolves. My college teams are Oklahoma and Notre Dame. But I also love Kentucky because a colleague of my dad’s loves Kentucky and gets a lot of Kentucky merchandise.

1. My favorite food is either steak or hamburgers.

1. My favorite restaurant is Longhorn steakhouse. My favorite fast food place is Taco Bell.

1. I once was playing football at school and I fractured my jaw.

1. My favorite video games are CS Go, NBA2k, FIFA, and Madden.

1. I have 4 fish from a county fair we went to last year. This year we got more but they all died.

1. My favorite movie is either Captain America Civil War or Ride Along. I like comedy and action movies; I just don’t want to see both in one movie.

1. I love to go zip lining, I’ve done it three times and it’s just super fun!

1. I’m really into investigation cases. I really want to be a lawyer    when I’m older to get to the truth, and I also want to be a judge after a lawyer. I also want to be a lawyer and a judge for the money.

1. I love the TV shows the Flash and Bob’s Burgers. They are the best shows on television! That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact!

1. I’ve really started an interest in boxing and wrestling. Watching boxing and wrestling, but not participating! First I’d be really bad, second all my bones would be crushed!

1. My favorite color is blue. Just blue, not any shade of blue. Just blue!

1. Something random is that I have very small feet!

1. It’s the best when you’re watching a sporting event and someone runs onto the field! All the security guards are trying to get him and they can’t and it’s the best when it’s raining so they’re all slipping!

1. The best season is summer because it’s so hot outside! You can play all the CS Go you want because there’s no school!

Skip to toolbar